In Ghana, there has been numerous leaves that are good for both Health and Spiritual benefits and today’s own is solely on Tameawu leaf with its health and spiritual benefits.
The magical herb, call “tame awu” (if you hate me, you die) is one of the powerful herb use to treat different kinds of diseases. It is used to treat diseases like convulsion, skin disease among other. Beside using it to treat diseases, it can be used to get favor, get rid from bad lucks, fight against evil attacks and also solve you monetary system.
Table of Contents
How To Use It To Get Money From Your Love Ones
- Just get some of the leaves
- Write the name of your love you want him or her to give you the money on it.
- Put it into a fire and pray over it by mentioning the persons name while it is burning ,use Bible quote Psalm 36 to do the prayers.
How To Use It To Get Away From Evil Attack
- Get some of the leaves.
- Pray over it every night.
- Put it under You Pillow.
How To Use It To Get Favor
- Get one Bottle Of Florida Water
- Grind some of the leaves into it.
- Pray over it every morning and apply it when you finish bathing.
- Do the same thing when you finish bathing in evening.
There are over thousands (1,000s) of leaves that are good for Spiritual protection, and the Tameawu leaf is one of them.
Should you have any other information about the Tameawu leaves, please do not hesitate to inform us by making use of the comment box below for more discussions.
Thank You for reading this post from Latest Ghana as online entertainment and news portal from Ghana. Don’t forget to recommend our site, Latest Ghana to your friends and family who might also profit from the information on our website and check out our other articles because we have more information to bring to you via your devices.
I believe you have any comments or suggestions to drop about this article, kindly make use of the comment box below and reach us for more discussion.
Latest Ghana is on the mission to promote anything latest from Ghana; Latest Entertainment News, General News, Sports, Insurance, Banks, Mortgage, Farming, Scholarship, Education and Schools Admission, Product pricing, Food, Fashion, Health, Business and more.