Technology has really advanced these days and almost everything in our surroundings can be done online using our mobile phones and other electrical gadgets, renewing your National Health Insurance Scheme card is as easy as you can using your own mobile phone. Now, members of the Social Security and National Insurance Trust (SSNIT) can also link their NHIS card to their SSNIT card and through this, members can use this opportunity to renew their membership and If you are under this category, you will also be exempted from paying premiums during registration.
How To Renew NHIS Card Using SSNIT Membership Code In Ghana 2021. The steps below can help one link his/her NHIS card to the SSNIT card in Ghana using your phone.
- Dial *711*9# on your mobile phone.
- Select option 1.
- Enter your SSNIT Number.
- Enter your email address (if the phone number you are using is different from your phone number registered in our database)
Renewing your NHIS card using the SSNIT card is not that difficult after successfully linking the two to merge. The renewal can also be made using the *929# short code.
Below is the step to renew your NHIS Membership card with your SSNIT Membership code.
- Dial *929#
- Select option 2
- Select NHIS Card
- Enter the 8 Digit Membership Number of your NHIS Card
- Press Send
- Select Payment terms as instructed
- Select SSNIT and enter your SSNIT membership code
- Press enter and you will be charged only GHC6
For further information on how to renew your National Health Insurance Scheme membership using your SSNIT card, contact their office using the following contact details. Tel: (0) 302 233255/ 241690/ 328136/ 216970 Physical Address: No. 36-6th Avenue, Opposite AU Suite, Ridge Residential Area, Accra.
HOW TO CHECK YOUR SSNIT MEMBERSHIP ID
NOTE: Member must have a valid email address as the portal ID and temporary password will be emailed to this email address.
- Visit the official SSNIT Ghana website (Visit www.ssnit.org.gh)
- Under the Terminal’s main menu, click on Portal ID
- Provide your email address.
- Click on Submit button to complete the request. A confirmation email will be sent to the member’s email address provided.
Thank You for reading this post from Latest Ghana as online entertainment and news portal from Ghana. Don’t forget to recommend our site, Latest Ghana to your friends and family who might also profit from the information on our website and check out our other articles because we have more information to bring to you via your devices.
I believe you have any comments or suggestions to drop about this article, kindly make use of the comment box below and reach us for more discussion.
Latest Ghana is on the mission to promote anything latest from Ghana; Latest Entertainment News, General News, Sports, Insurance, Banks, Mortgage, Farming, Scholarship, Education and Schools Admission, Product pricing, Food, Fashion, Health, Business and more.